Class 43 Revamp Pack
Updated: 17 Jul 2020
- European Loco & Asset Pack
- At least two of the AP Class 43 Enhancement Packs.
Note: Usage of 43185s "Great Western" nameplate on Intercity Swallow/Merlin/Fag Packet/Barbie liveries requires AP C43 MTU EP
The Class 43 Revamp pack adds the following key features:
- Upgraded headlight clusters - Adds more detail over the original Kuju ones.
- Nameplates - EMT, FGW (blue), GC, GWR, MML and XC have nameplates. Can enable/disable depending on use-case.
- TSDs - Added 4 different variants of TSDs which apply to coach C by default. Configurable by vehicle number.
- TRFBs - Modelled all variants of buffet/kitchen coaches. Configurable by vehicle number.
- Tail lamp - Automatically enable/disable tail lamp on the powercars. Configurable by vehicle number.
- Horn grilles - Randomly assigns one of 3 variants, in 2 different styles (worn/broken)
- Coach Letters - Dynamically attaches to each coach, but overridable with the vehicle number.
- Controllable destinations - F7/F8 as well as Shift F7/F8 to control destinations. can be assigned via the scenario editor on the lead powercar.